Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One ED Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8″
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Delivering a “normal-length” 52.5mm equivalent on APS-C-format E-mount cameras, the E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens from Sony is a versatile and lightweight option that will fit a variety of shooting scenarios. It offers a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for working in low-light and creating images with shallow depth of field.
Equipped with one extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements, images will have an absolute minimum of aberrations. Also, it has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for reducing camera shake and creating sharper images and uses an internal focus mechanism that enables fast, responsive focusing as close as 11.8″. Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
In The Box
- Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-SH112 Lens Hood
- ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap