This B&H Kit includes the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit. This kit is a complete solution for pilots who want the full Mavic 2 experience in a single package. With two additional batteries, you can triple the Mavic 2 Zoom’s flight time. Use the additional time to take even more amazing 48MP super-resolution pictures or video footage that takes advantage of the 12MP 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera.
The battery to power bank adapter is a convenient tool for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. You get both a charging hub and a car charger which can be used to recharge batteries as you use them. In case of an accident, you get four additional propellers to make quick repairs to the Mavic 2 Zoom. A travel bag rounds out the kit, with enough space to transport the Mavic 2 Zoom and all the accessories.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
The Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action. Thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3″ 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There’s even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
The Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 44.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
To help keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology that can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to five miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There’s also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
Additional Gimbal Camera Features
- Mid-range shots: Capture epic mid-range shots with the 48mm telephoto lens, designed to compress your perspective and enhance the parallax effect.
- Hybrid autofocus: Combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus speed and accuracy, helping to keep subjects in focus while zooming in and out.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
With a single tap, you can use your Mavic 2 Zoom to capture stunning time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically and saving you time in post-processing. You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG and raw on a microSD card (not included). Hyperlapse shots can be captured with four distinct modes:
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
Enhanced HDR Photos
HyperLight Noise Reduction
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
The OcuSync 2.0 system is designed to provide you with a stable, high-quality video feed. DJI has engineered OcuSync 2.0 to deliver 1080p feeds to your controller from up to five miles away. From that distance, DJI helps keep things streaming smoothly with dual-band, real-time auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands. The footage is downloaded at up to 40 Mb/s, and latency can be as low as 120 ms.
OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
To keep your Mavic 2 Zoom safe and your footage pristine, DJI has covered all sides of the Mavic 2 with obstacle sensors:
- Forward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 65′, and a detectable range of 65 to 131′. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 36′, and a detectable range of 36 to 72′. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 26′ away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164′ and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and right sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 52′, and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9′. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward sensor: Infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges up to 26′.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-speed tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Zoom can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Dolly zoom: Providing a Hitchcock-like effect, the Mavic 2 Zoom adjusts focus while flying to deliver a warped effect. With proper focus speed values, you can get more creative when flying manually.
- Point of interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed of up to 44.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.
DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit
The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit from DJI includes a host of additional accessories for your Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom drone. With these items at your disposal, you can extend the amount of time you can spend on location filming with the Mavic 2.
Intelligent Flight Batteries
Battery to Power Bank Adapter
Mavic 2 Car Charger and Charging Hub
Whether you’re using your flight batteries to pilot your Mavic 2 or recharge your phone, you’ll need to keep them charged up and ready to go. Thanks to both the car charger and battery charging hub, you can do just that.
The car charger has a maximum output power of 80W and low-voltage protection to ensure that you can recharge your battery without preventing your car from starting. The charging hub can recharge multiple batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level. This means that more fully charged batteries receive power first. The foldable design makes it easy to take with you, and when combined with either the. DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger, you can enjoy up to four charging ports.
Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag
- Remote controller
- Four Intelligent flight batteries
- Camera filters
- microSD cards