VSGO DDR-24 sensor cleaning swab is specially design for Full-Frame 24mm sensors. It is compatible with, but not limited to the following cameras:
• Canon: EOS 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1Dx, 1Dx Mark II, 5D, 5Ds, 5Dr, 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III , 5D Mk IV, 6D, EOS
• Sony: A99, A850, A900, A6500, A7 II, A7R II, A7S II
• Nikon: D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D3, D4, D5
Unique Leak-proof Design of the Sensor Cleaner Bottle
• Double Seal prevents leakage and contamination.
• Please Note there is a clear removable plastic seal covers the hole enabling drops to be dispensed to the swab
You only need ONE drop to apply wet cleaning. DO NOT put too much cleaner on the swab. You don’t need to press the bottle too hard to dispense a drop of the cleaner. It will drip naturally and smoothly.
Sensor Cleaning Process with VSGO DDR-24
1. Before start, shoot a piece of white paper with Aperture Priority (A) mode set at f/22 or higher, so you could see where the dust is located on the sensor.
2. You need to set your camera to a sensor clean mode, so the delicate shutter and mirror mechanisms stay out of the way when you clean the sensor.
3. Go to your camera setup, and select ‘Lock Mirror Up For Cleaning’. This option will be greyed out unless your camera’s battery is fully charged.
4. Use a professional air blower to blow loose dust off the sensor.
5. Dispense 1 drop of the sensor cleaner to the head of the swab.
6. Drag the swab slowly and smoothly from the left of the sensor to the right. Use a single movement.
7. Turn the swab around and drag the clean side of the swab from right to left. Throw this swab away and never reuse a used swab.