Canon XA50 UHD 4K30 Camcorder with Dual-Pixel Autofocus
- 8.29MP, 1″ CMOS sensor
- Integrated 15x optical zoom lens
- 5-axis optical image stabilization
- Dual-pixel CMOS autofocus feature
- UHD 4K30 fps, HD 59.97 fps recording
- Dual XLR, 3.5mm mic/line audio inputs
- MP4 recording
- DIG!C DV 6 processor
- Two SD memory card slots
- Mini-HDMI output
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
The Canon XA50 Professional UHD 4K Camcorder is a compact, lightweight camera featuring UHD 4K capture, a 1″ CMOS sensor, two XLR audio inputs, and one mini-HDMI output which fits right into the ENG category for documentary or journalism-style productions.
The XA50’s optics include an integrated 15x HD optical zoom and a nine-bladed circular iris for more natural highlights, and wide DR gamma support for low-light recording. The camera’s pro-style features include Dual Pixel and Contrast autofocus, fast- and slow-motion recording, full manual control, optical and electronic image stabilization, a 3″ touchscreen LCD, user-assignable buttons, infrared mode, and a DIG!C DV 6 image processor with high sensitivity and low noise. The XA50 also has display monitoring features such as zebra, color bars, and test tone and a built-in neutral. Density filter mechanism offering ND4, ND16, and ND64 options.
In The Box
- Canon XA50 UHD 4K30 Camcorder with Dual-Pixel Autofocus
- Canon CA-570 Compact AC Power Adapter
- Lens Hood with Lens Cover
- Canon BP-820 Lithium-Ion Single Battery Pack (1780mAh, Retail Packaging)
- Microphone Holder
- Canon WL-D89 Wireless Controller
There are no reviews yet.