Nikon EN-EL4a Battery
- Nikon is the world leader in digital imaging, precision optics and photo imaging technology and is globally recognized for setting new standards in product design and performance
- The unique strength of the Nikon brand is attributable to the company’s unwavering commitment to quality, performance, technology and innovation
- Compact rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- High capacity for long operating life (11.1V 1900mAh)
- Consistent power, even in colder conditions
These rechargeable batteries provide extended life and consistent power, even in colder conditions.
Used together with your Nikon D-SLR, the camera’s fuel gauge displays the remaining charge and number of shots since the last charging. The battery is charged using the MH-21 or MH-22 chargers.The EN-EL4a even gives notice when calibration is necessary. EN-EL4a is a rechargeable Li-ion battery providing 11.1v and 2500 mAh of power to select Nikon D-SLR cameras.The camera’s fuel gauge accurately displays the remaining charge and number of shots since the last charging of the EN-EL4a.