Tamron 90MM 2.8MM Macro Canon
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) high-torque motor ensures fast & accurate AF response
- The three-coil electromagnetic VC image stabilization system provides a 3.5-stop advantage for significantly sharper images. Minimum Object Distance [m] : 0.30
- XY-Shift compensation reinforces VC functionality, further improving image stabilization at any shooting distance
- Moisture-proof and dust-resistant construction prevents intrusion of dust or water droplets
- 1 x Tamron 90 mm VC Lens, Lens Hood, Rear cap, Instructions
The 90mm f/2.8 SP Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD Lens for Nikon from Tamron is an updated version of their popular 90mm macro lens. It features Vibration Compensation image stabilization technology for limiting camera shake blur and an Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor for fast, smooth and quiet autofocus.
A continuous manual focus mechanism provides precise manual focus, especially important with this lens’ 1:1 macro capability. And an Internal Focusing system means the front lens elements do not rotate and the lens does not change length when focusing, also important for macro shooting. In addition to macro capability, this 90mm lens is also considered to be an ideal lens for portraiture.
Two extra-low dispersion elements and one low dispersion element reduce chromatic aberration and make for sharp, high-resolution images. Newly developed eBAND hybrid lens coating combines conventional multi-coating with a layer of nano-structured coating for particularly uniform light transmission and minimal reflection. This reduces flares and ghosts in your images.
An extra large and ridged focus ring and moisture resistant construction give muscle to this optically impressive lens.
In The Box
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood