VEO RangeT 45M BK Backpack, Black
- Easy access – Rear access, fast side access, and ability to set up top-front access
- Carry on – meets most major airline onboard size and form-factor restrictions
- Exterior webbing – to attach what you need for your trip
- Daypack section – can be set up for everyday items or even more photography equipment
- Multiple pockets – for all the bits and pieces you need for your work
- Comfortable – Well-padded ergonomic harness system and padded back with airflow
- Always protected – well-padded all around
- Easy-open – with chunky textured zips that make it easy to open, even when wearing gloves
- Keep dry – high-quality water-resistant material with additional seam-sealed rain cover
The VEO Range T45M Tactical Backpack is designed for photographers looking to carry a DSLR/mirrorless camera, up to 5 lenses (up to 200mm f/2.8), a flash unit, a 13” laptop, and a tripod. The bag offers maximum versatility with a customizable 11 × 5 1/8 × 17 3/4″ interior and exterior webbing. There is also a removable daypack section at the top of the backpack for personal items or an additional camera kit.
Alternatively, simply remove the interior dividers, and you have a comfortable everyday or hiking backpack. The exterior has multiple webbing straps on the front and sides that can be used to attach other accessories. For example, utilize the tripod foot pocket that comes as standard and, when used with the upper straps provided, allows you to carry a tripod on the side or on the front for better balance. This backpack also comes with a detachable bottle holder that can be attached to the webbing. There are also multiple pockets for SD cards, cables, and other accessories that you may need for your shoot. This includes a pocket on each waist strap that keeps essentials close at hand, be it snacks, spare SD cards, or camera batteries.
The Vanguard VEO Range T45M lets you decide the kind of access you need. Enjoy full access to your camera and lenses from the rear for maximum security on the go. When fully opened, you can tailor the interior to your needs. For fast access to your camera on the go, utilize the side opening. You can also remove the daypack compartment and set up the backpack for top-front access. This backpack features chunky, textured zips that make them easy to grip and open, even in cold and wet conditions, or while wearing gloves.
With external dimensions of just 11 3/4 × 7 1/2 × 18 7/8″ and weight at 4.1 pounds, this backpack is suitable for use as hand luggage with almost every airline, but we still recommend you check with your airline to make sure, as rules and regulations can change without warning.
The backpack also features a padded and comfortable shoulder harness system with adjustable x-chest strap, top straps to pull the top in tight, and a padded waist belt; plus, the padded back is designed for airflow. This allows you to carry your kit in comfort over extended periods, across the toughest terrain. This backpack is well-padded to protect your gear from the bumpy ride of daily life. Additionally, the bag is manufactured with water-resistant material and a seam-sealed rain cover.
For mirrorless kits, consider the VEO Range T 37M, which has a more compact profile but can still take up to 5 lenses.
For pro-level DSLR kits with grips, consider the VEO Range T 48, which can hold up to 9 lenses, up to 400mm f/2.8.