OnePlus Nord CE detailed description
OnePlus Nord CE has a 6.43-inch touchscreen display. An Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570) Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) processor runs this phone. OnePlus Nord CE has 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. OnePlus Nord CE has a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and a 16MP front camera for selfies. OnePlus Nord CE runs Android 11 and has a 4500 mAh Battery. GET OnePlus Nord CE at the best price online from LEVITICUS ELECTRONICS. View more OnePlus phones here.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
OnePlus Nord CE comes with almost the same specs as OnePlus Nord 2 with the major difference being you get a different camera system and a processor.
90Hz Fluid AMOLED Fast Display.
It has a 6.43″ inch Fluid AMOLED display with HDR10+. The Fluid AMOLED display gives you bright, clear, and detailed colors as they naturally appear in nature. With HDR10+, you get a high-contrast where blacks are darker and whites brighter improved color vibrancy. The display also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate that offers a seamless experience when scrolling.
Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) Processor.
It comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G processor that clocks at 2.2GHz. The processor comes with improved 5G connectivity, improved AI computing, improved gaming, and photography. And with the help of the 12GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask without lagging.
64MP Triple Camera.
The phone comes with a 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) Triple-camera system. Although the cameras are not as good as the OnePlus 9, they still take good photos as well as 4K videos.
The main 64MP camera lets you take clear, bright, and detailed photos. With the larger sensor, photos taken by the camera are so detailed that you can zoom in to view a small detail clearly. You can also crop the image multiple times without losing the overall quality which is great for content creators.
The 8MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a wider view that lets you capture more details compared to a normal lens. Photos that are taken by the camera are clear, bright, and detailed.
The depth camera takes portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject. This creates a beautiful bokeh effect that highlights the subject letting you take stunning portraits.
Fast charging 30W, 70% in 30 min.
It comes with a 4500mAh battery. The battery is meant to last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, the phone comes with support for 30W Fast Charging that gives you up to 70% charge in 30 minutes.
- Display: 6.43″ inch Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~410 ppi density)
- Protection: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Always-on display
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.5 x 7.9 mm (6.27 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, OxygenOS 188.8.131.52
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 12GB RAM
- ROM: 256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)