Redmi 9c Description
Redmi 9C comes with 13MP AI triple camera, 6.53″ HD+ DotDrop display, 4GB RAM, 128GB Internal memory, 5000mAh (typ) high-capacity battery, Mediatek Helio G35 processor and Android operating system.
Redmi 9c Technical Specifications
Redmi 9C comes with a 6.53″ inch display. The HD display comes with 400nits brightness. With 400nits brightness, your display is bright enough to be used outside during daylight hours. Normal displays are hard to use outside during the day since the sun makes it hard to see what’s being displayed. With Redmi 9C, you get to use your phone anywhere anytime without any worries.
Redmi 9C comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor that clocks at 2.3GHz. The processor is powerful enough to handle everything with no issues. And with Hyperengine game technology, you get to game with no lagging issues and improved visuals.
13MP Triple Camera.
If you want an affordable smartphone with good cameras, Redmi 9C is the smartphone to get. It comes with a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple camera at the back. While the camera lenses may not be large, they still take good photos.
With the main 13MP camera, you get to take bright clear photos. The photos are also detailed which makes them great for posting on your socials.
With the macro camera, you get to take close-ups. With the camera, you can bring the phone as close as 4cm to the subject and take beautiful, detailed, close-ups of the smallest detail. The photos make great posting content if you’re into macro photography.
With the depth camera, you get to take portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject which makes the main subject pop out. With the subject the main focus of attention, you get to take beautiful portraits for your socials.
Redmi 9C comes with a large 5000mAh battery. If you’re a gamer or a photographer, the battery will last the whole day on a single charge. If you’re a normal user, the battery will last more than a day on a single charge.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C Specifications.
- 6.53″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- 400 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Triple: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm; HDR, [email protected]
- Video [email protected]
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
View more Xiaomi phones here.