Samyang 50mm T1.5 VDSLR AS UMC Lens
- Aperture Range: T1.5 – T22
- One Aspherical, One Hybrid Asph. Element
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
- De-Clicked Aperture Control Ring
- UMC Lens Multi-Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance of 1.5′
- Lateral Aperture and Distance Markings
The 50mm T1.5 VDSLR AS UMC Lens from Samyang is a fast, manual focus, prime lens. It provides a maximum aperture of T1.5 for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field control and an 8 blade iris for attractive bokeh.
Optimized for cinema and video applications. The focus and aperture control rings are outfitted with industry standard gearing, Which provides an interface for working with a traditional follow focus. The aperture control ring has also been de-clicked, which enables smooth iris pulls. In addition, bright aperture and distance markings are printed on the lens barrel facing laterally to facilitate easier control by a focus puller.
In The Box
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Removable Petal-Style Lens Hood
- Soft Case