Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Customizable Focus Hold Button
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The fast and compact FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens from Sony provides a versatile wide-angle solution for your full-frame E-mount camera. It boasts a maximum aperture of f/1.8 for selective focus effects and for working in low-light conditions. To help ensure high-quality imaging in a range of conditions, the lens’ aspherical element reduces aberrations and field curvature while maintaining contrast and edge-to-edge sharpness.
For fast, responsive focusing, the 35mm uses a linear motor and internal focus design, while a customizable focus hold button locks focus when recomposing and can be set to activate other functions, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others. Also, this lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that will permit operation in less-than-ideal weather conditions. Additionally, it has a nine-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
In The Box
- Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony ALC-SH159 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap