Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- ZEISS 24-70mm-Equiv. f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 3.0″ Side Flip-Out Touchscreen LCD
- Real-Time Tracking & Eye AF
- Background Defocus & Face Priority AE
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Directional 3-Capsule Mic & Mic Jack
- Multi-Interface Shoe, Built-In ND Filter
- Product Showcase Setting
Vloggers and influencers rejoice, the Sony ZV-1 is a purpose-built compact camera blending the proven imaging capabilities of the RX100-series platform with an updated physical design for more efficient content creation.
Featuring a side flip-out 3.0″ touchscreen and a directional 3-capsule microphone that are perfect for front-facing recording, the ZV-1 also caters to this crowd with the Product Showcase Setting, Background Defocus function, Soft Skin Effect, and Face Priority Auto-Exposure.
Despite its sleek and lightweight design, the ZV-1 is also characterized by its large right-hand grip that is ideal for one-handed recording in conjunction with a front tally lamp, larger REC button on the top plate, and a Multi Interface Shoe for attaching accessories.
An impressive ZEISS 24-70mm-equivalent standard zoom lens, with a bright f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range, is also featured and, suiting recording while walking, Active SteadyShot image stabilization helps to steady footage and reduce the appearance of camera shake for smoother takes.
In The Box
- Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera
- Sony NP-BX1/M8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1240mAh)
- Micro-USB Cable
- Wind Screen
- Wind Screen Adapter