Manfrotto 500AM Tripod Stand
- Supports 11 Pounds
- Wide Platform for Camcorders & HDSLRs
- 60mm Half Ball for Leveling
- Spring-Loaded Counterbalance
The Manfrotto MVH500A Fluid Drag Video Head with MVT502AM Tripod and Carry Bag features a fluid head with a wide platform to support the HDSLR form factor, and a 60mm half ball for quick leveling without adjusting the legs. The head supports a maximum weight load of 11 pounds and has a built-in, pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance of 5.3 pounds. It features a tilt range of -70°/+90° and provides a panning rotation of 360°. The head also features a side lock system for the sliding quick release plate, a pan handle, and an integrated bubble level.
What’s in the box
- Manfrotto MVH500A Fluid Drag Video Head with MVT502AM Tripod and Carry Bag
- Manfrotto 500PLONG Video Camera Plate
- 1/4″-20 Camera Tie-Down Screw
- 3/8″-16 Camera Tie-Down Screw
- Manfrotto 500HLV Pan Bar Handle for Select Video Heads
- 75 to 60mm Head Fitting Adapter
- Elastic Leg Safety
There are no reviews yet.